Operating multiple commercial tractors and trailers requires an effective preventative maintenance program (PMP). To ensure our PMP is as effective as possible and we continue to provide safe, functional equipment,
Sutco contracts with established and highly proficient service facilities to maintain our fleet.
Additionally, our professional operators play a key role in monitoring through daily inspections and reporting.
Our fleet is comprised of a variety of equipment for the various applications we provide service for.
- Super B trucks, Day Cabs
- Super B Truck, Sleeper
- Quad Axle, Day Cabs
- Quad Axel, Sleeper
- Tri Drive Logging Truck and Trailer Combination
- Lowbed trucks
- Super B Train Flat Deck
- Low Bed Decks - Complete Up to 8 Axles
- 53’ Quad Axle, Possum Belly Residual Wood Trailers
- Super B Train, Possum Belly Residual Wood Trailers
- Stretched and Hybrid Super B Train, Possum Belly, Residual Wood Trailers
- 53’ Short Log Trailers
- 53’ Reefer Vans
- 53’ Walking Floor
- Cat Wheel Loaders